At TECHNI3 we produce precision die cut parts either with or without adhesives to the following industries:
- Electronics (OEM and CEM)
- Military / defence
- Medical / Pharmaceutical
- Food and Beverage
- Green Energy / Solar
- Rail Networks
- Air conditioning / Ventilation
We have the technology to provide a complete service from the design concept to manufacture. Our dedicated sales engineers will work with you and your designers to ensure you are completely satisfied right through to the production stage.
Kiss-Cutting – Foam and Nonwovens
TECHNI3 can kiss-cut parts from almost any material that can be bonded to an adhesive or tape. The process is similar to adhesive-backed labels. Kiss-cut parts are often used for ease in removal of single parts on customer assembly line systems. TECHNI3 has the ability to kiss-cut thick non-rigid materials as well as thin gauge metal materials that have adhesive both sides.
Precision rotary and flat-bed die-cutting press capacity enables us to manufacture large volume quantities of self-adhesive gaskets, washers and die-cut components all in continuous roll form, “kiss-cut” to the self adhesive release paper. In addition to die-cutting, TECHNI3 are able to offer a full adhesive laminating service, Including partial adhesive coverage and any required slitting processes.
Laminating and Adhesive Backing
At TECHNI3 we have the technology to laminate and apply pressure sensitive adhesive to almost any flexible or rigid material whether it be in a roll or sheet format. Foam that has been die cut to a clients critical specification. Also laminated with a pressure sensitive adhesive on one side.
Rotary Die Cutting Materials:
Silicone, Neoprene foam, polyurethane, foils, felt, non-wovens, rubber, polyethylene, cross linked foam, EPDM all with or without adhesives.
Rotary die cutting is ideal for:
- High volume applications
- Kiss cutting
- Combining with other processes
- Precision cuts up to +/- 0.4mm.
- Low piece part cost (based on volume)
- Most parts can be supplied with waste removed
- Can be supplied on rolls, strips or even sheets.
Materials and Substrates
At TECHNI3 we are able to die cut, kiss cut or laminate onto the following materials:
A service that is competitive, responsive and reliable
Our sales team and engineers are happy to work directly on site with clients always providing a personal and direct approach to fulfilling customer needs
- High quality products that are produced in the UK (not China).
- Local Sales team and engineers available 5 days per week.
- Comprehensive back up and after sales service, with an actual technician ready to listen and help on the telephone 5 days a week. (No automated phone queuing system)
- All products are REACH and ROHS compliant.
- A Reliable, discreet and trustworthy partner with a proven track record in design and engineering.
- Very competitive compared to overseas competition.
- A huge reduction in air miles and lead times compared to overseas suppliers.
- Able to deliver to most destinations in the European Union within 24hrs.