BMI-S-209 Two Piece Shield
Traditional Frame and Cover
Two-piece board level shields offer users the flexibility to inspect or repair shielded components without having to risk board damage by removing the entire shield or incur any tooling costs. Covers snap on and off with ease, which makes repair of the component under the shield quicker and easier and reduces board re-work. Two-piece shields are available unassembled(Pre-assembly is an option), and are designed to survive drop, shock and no-rattle tests.
|Adhesion||Passes Test ASTM B-571|
|Applications||Shielding of board level components|
|Carrier Tape Material||LTIMS-LCB|
|Co-planarity (Test LTWI-1119 & ANSI/JSTD-002)||0.1 mm|
|Cover Tape Material||LTIMS-PSA|
|Dimension (Height – inches)||0.28|
|Dimension (Height – mm)||7.00|
|Dimension (Length – inches)||1.16|
|Dimension (Length – mm)||29.36|
|Dimension (Width – inches)||0.73|
|Dimension (Width – mm)||18.50|
|Material||CRS, Nickel Silver, or SS|
|Material Thickness||0.20 mm|
|Parts Per Reel||400|
|Pick-up Spot Diameter||6 mm|
|Product Line||Traditional Frame and Cover|
|Reel Diameter||381 mm|
|Solderability (Test MIL-STD-202 Method 208)||>99%|
|Surface Mount Solderability (Test ANSI/EIA 638)||Passes|
A service that is competitive, responsive and reliable
Our sales team and engineers are happy to work directly on site with clients always providing a personal and direct approach to fulfilling customer needs
- High quality products that are produced in the UK (not China).
- Local Sales team and engineers available 5 days per week.
- Comprehensive back up and after sales service, with an actual technician ready to listen and help on the telephone 5 days a week. (No automated phone queuing system)
- All products are REACH and ROHS compliant.
- A Reliable, discreet and trustworthy partner with a proven track record in design and engineering.
- Very competitive compared to overseas competition.
- A huge reduction in air miles and lead times compared to overseas suppliers.
- Able to deliver to most destinations in the European Union within 24hrs.
NOTICE: The information contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. However, since the varied conditions of potential use are beyond our control, all recommendations or suggestions are presented without guarantee or responsibility on our part and users should make their own tests to determine the suitability of our products in any specific situation. This product is sold without warranty either expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except that this product shall be of standard quality, and except to the extent otherwise stated Techni3’s invoice, quotation, or order acknowledgement. We disclaim any and liability incurred in connection with the use of information contained herein, or otherwise. All risks of such are assumed by the user. Furthermore, nothing contained herein shall be construed as a recommendation to use any process or to manufacture or to use any product in conflict with existing or future patents covering any product or material or its use.