ECE96 Silver/Aluminum Filled EPDM
ECE96 is a Silver/Aluminume filled EPDM elastomer. ECE96 has excellent shielding properties and conductivity. This material has excellent sealing at temperature extremes. This material can be molded, or formed into sheets and then die-cut. See our catalog for standard shapes available, or provide information about your needs for a custom profile.
|Applications||EMI Control Products|
2.2 +/- 0.25 g/cm3
|Industries||DataCom, Military, Medical, Industrial|
|Product Line||RF Polymers|
|Shore Hardness||80 Shore A|
|Temperature Range||-40 to 160C|
|Tensile Strength||200 psi (minimum)|
|Volume Resistivity||0.100 W-cm, maximum|
A service that is competitive, responsive and reliable
Our sales team and engineers are happy to work directly on site with clients always providing a personal and direct approach to fulfilling customer needs
- High quality products that are produced in the UK (not China).
- Local Sales team and engineers available 5 days per week.
- Comprehensive back up and after sales service, with an actual technician ready to listen and help on the telephone 5 days a week. (No automated phone queuing system)
- All products are REACH and ROHS compliant.
- A Reliable, discreet and trustworthy partner with a proven track record in design and engineering.
- Very competitive compared to overseas competition.
- A huge reduction in air miles and lead times compared to overseas suppliers.
- Able to deliver to most destinations in the European Union within 24hrs.
NOTICE: The information contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. However, since the varied conditions of potential use are beyond our control, all recommendations or suggestions are presented without guarantee or responsibility on our part and users should make their own tests to determine the suitability of our products in any specific situation. This product is sold without warranty either expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except that this product shall be of standard quality, and except to the extent otherwise stated Techni3’s invoice, quotation, or order acknowledgement. We disclaim any and liability incurred in connection with the use of information contained herein, or otherwise. All risks of such are assumed by the user. Furthermore, nothing contained herein shall be construed as a recommendation to use any process or to manufacture or to use any product in conflict with existing or future patents covering any product or material or its use.