DT17A – NI/CU DOUBLE-SIDED CONDUCTIVE TAPE
Laird’ DT17A double-sided conductive fabric tape is constructed of nickel/copper metallized fabric with conductive pressure sensitive adhesives (PSA) on both sides. This reliable tape provides XYZ-axis electrical conductivity, EMI shielding performance, a well-balanced design in adhesion, flame retardant, and thermal conductivity. DT17A is RoHS compliant and halogen free. It’s good for EMI/RFI shielding to electronic devices.
Halogen-free per IEC-61249-2-21 standard
Shielding effectiveness of >70 dB across a wide spectrum of frequencies
|Applications||1. Bond strength is dependent upon the amount of adhesive-to-surface contact developed. Firm application pressure develops better adhesive contact & thus improves bond strength.
2. To obtain optimum adhesion, the bonding surfaces must be clean, dry and well unified. A typical surface cleaning solvent is isopropyl alcohol. Use proper safety precautions for handling solvents.
3. Ideal tape application temperature range is 21C to 38C. Initial tape application to surfaces at temperatures below 10C is not recommended because the adhesive becomes too firm to adhere readily. However, once properly applied, low temperature holding is generally satisfactory.
|Industries||Cabinet applications, Televisions, Consumer Electronics, Medical, Servers, Printers, Networking, Computing|
|Packaging||W: Dimension by Customer Spec, L: Standard Length of 20 M|
|Peel Adhesion (Kgf / 25 mm)||>1.4|
|Temperature – Operating (Max Celsius)||
|Temperature – Operating (Min Celsius)||0.00|
|Temperature Range||0 to 80C|
|Thermal Resistance (°C-in²/W)||at 50C/10 psi: 0.7 typical C-in2/W|
|Thickness (mm)||0.17in (4.3mm)|
A service that is competitive, responsive and reliable
Our sales team and engineers are happy to work directly on site with clients always providing a personal and direct approach to fulfilling customer needs
- High quality products that are produced in the UK (not China).
- Local Sales team and engineers available 5 days per week.
- Comprehensive back up and after sales service, with an actual technician ready to listen and help on the telephone 5 days a week. (No automated phone queuing system)
- All products are REACH and ROHS compliant.
- A Reliable, discreet and trustworthy partner with a proven track record in design and engineering.
- Very competitive compared to overseas competition.
- A huge reduction in air miles and lead times compared to overseas suppliers.
- Able to deliver to most destinations in the European Union within 24hrs.
NOTICE: The information contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. However, since the varied conditions of potential use are beyond our control, all recommendations or suggestions are presented without guarantee or responsibility on our part and users should make their own tests to determine the suitability of our products in any specific situation. This product is sold without warranty either expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except that this product shall be of standard quality, and except to the extent otherwise stated Techni3’s invoice, quotation, or order acknowledgement. We disclaim any and liability incurred in connection with the use of information contained herein, or otherwise. All risks of such are assumed by the user. Furthermore, nothing contained herein shall be construed as a recommendation to use any process or to manufacture or to use any product in conflict with existing or future patents covering any product or material or its use.