3035-410 High Resistance Nickel Taffeta Fabric
Flectron metallized fabric combines highly conductive metals with lightweight fabric to meet a diverse range of EMI/RFI shielding requirements. Manufactured with Laird patented technology Flectron metallized fabric is available in various woven and non-woven substrate configurations. ??Whether used as an architectural shielding product to shield complete rooms or as the shielding material in EMI gaskets tapes and shield laminates Flectron fabrics provide a highly effective shielding system that is cost-effective and easily applied. ??Laird uses a patented technology for applying thin metal coatings of copper or nickel to woven and nonwoven fabrics. As a result Flectron metallized materials have the flexibility conformability and breathability of a fabric with the electrical properties of a metal. This means low surface and through resistivity and excellent shielding effectiveness.
Halogen-free per IEC-61249-2-21 standard
Surface resistivity of 10 Ω/□ (nominal)
|Shielding Effectiveness||100 MHz (Mil-Std 285) – 100, at 1GHz (Mil-Std 285) – 100|
|Weight||(LT 500) 1.75|
A service that is competitive, responsive and reliable
Our sales team and engineers are happy to work directly on site with clients always providing a personal and direct approach to fulfilling customer needs
- High quality products that are produced in the UK (not China).
- Local Sales team and engineers available 5 days per week.
- Comprehensive back up and after sales service, with an actual technician ready to listen and help on the telephone 5 days a week. (No automated phone queuing system)
- All products are REACH and ROHS compliant.
- A Reliable, discreet and trustworthy partner with a proven track record in design and engineering.
- Very competitive compared to overseas competition.
- A huge reduction in air miles and lead times compared to overseas suppliers.
- Able to deliver to most destinations in the European Union within 24hrs.
NOTICE: The information contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. However, since the varied conditions of potential use are beyond our control, all recommendations or suggestions are presented without guarantee or responsibility on our part and users should make their own tests to determine the suitability of our products in any specific situation. This product is sold without warranty either expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except that this product shall be of standard quality, and except to the extent otherwise stated Techni3’s invoice, quotation, or order acknowledgement. We disclaim any and liability incurred in connection with the use of information contained herein, or otherwise. All risks of such are assumed by the user. Furthermore, nothing contained herein shall be construed as a recommendation to use any process or to manufacture or to use any product in conflict with existing or future patents covering any product or material or its use.