XYZ Conductive Foam Gaskets
Laird’s Ecofoam™ offers an innovative approach to traditional shielding and grounding by providing X, Y and Z-axis conductivity, enhancing the shielding effectiveness required to meet the increasing microprocessor speeds of today’s computer, telecommunications and other electronic equipment. The product is offered with a conductive PSA tape on one side. Ecofoam™ can be customized to your application by die-cutting, hole-punching, notching, and so on and is especially useful for odd-shaped applications which are difficult to shield with typical profile gaskets. Ecofoam™ is designed for low-cycling applications such as input/output (I/O) shielding and other non-shear standard connectors.
EcoFoam™ CF-500 Series Conductive Foam
EcoFoam™ CF-600 Series Black Conductive Foam
EcoFoam™ CF-700 Series UL V0 Rated Grey Conductive Foam
EcoFoam™ CF-800 Series UL V0 Rated Black Conductive Foam
A service that is competitive, responsive and reliable
Our sales team and engineers are happy to work directly on site with clients always providing a personal and direct approach to fulfilling customer needs
- High quality products that are produced in the UK (not China).
- Local Sales team and engineers available 5 days per week.
- Comprehensive back up and after sales service, with an actual technician ready to listen and help on the telephone 5 days a week. (No automated phone queuing system)
- All products are REACH and ROHS compliant.
- A Reliable, discreet and trustworthy partner with a proven track record in design and engineering.
- Very competitive compared to overseas competition.
- A huge reduction in air miles and lead times compared to overseas suppliers.
- Able to deliver to most destinations in the European Union within 24hrs.
NOTICE: The information contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. However, since the varied conditions of potential use are beyond our control, all recommendations or suggestions are presented without guarantee or responsibility on our part and users should make their own tests to determine the suitability of our products in any specific situation. This product is sold without warranty either expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except that this product shall be of standard quality, and except to the extent otherwise stated Techni3’s invoice, quotation, or order acknowledgement. We disclaim any and liability incurred in connection with the use of information contained herein, or otherwise. All risks of such are assumed by the user. Furthermore, nothing contained herein shall be construed as a recommendation to use any process or to manufacture or to use any product in conflict with existing or future patents covering any product or material or its use.