ECCOSORB® AN is a series of lightweight,free space, multi-layer, broadband microwave absorbers. Products are made from polyurethane foam that is treated with carbon and assembled in a laminate construction to generate a controlled conductivity gradient. Each product in the series has it’s own low end cut-off frequency that forms the basis of selection based on operating frequency. Reflectivity reduction is at least 17 dB down for normal incident energy with the correct choice of ECCOSORB® AN absorber.
In situations where the absorber will come in contact with water, fuel, hydraulic fluids, or will be used outdoors, ECCOSORB®ANW is recommended.
Examples for use are radar antenna nacelles, anechoic enclosures, antenna or target test mounts in radar ranges, and inside or outside horn antennas. ECCOSORB® AN can also be used to produce desired modifications in antenna patterns such as the reduction of side-lobes and back-lobes. ECCOSORB® AN is equally effective against linear, elliptical, or circular polarization, and relatively insensitive to incidence angles out to 70 degrees.
A service that is competitive, responsive and reliable
Our sales team and engineers are happy to work directly on site with clients always providing a personal and direct approach to fulfilling customer needs
- High quality products that are produced in the UK (not China).
- Local Sales team and engineers available 5 days per week.
- Comprehensive back up and after sales service, with an actual technician ready to listen and help on the telephone 5 days a week. (No automated phone queuing system)
- All products are REACH and ROHS compliant.
- A Reliable, discreet and trustworthy partner with a proven track record in design and engineering.
- Very competitive compared to overseas competition.
- A huge reduction in air miles and lead times compared to overseas suppliers.
- Able to deliver to most destinations in the European Union within 24hrs.
NOTICE: The information contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. However, since the varied conditions of potential use are beyond our control, all recommendations or suggestions are presented without guarantee or responsibility on our part and users should make their own tests to determine the suitability of our products in any specific situation. This product is sold without warranty either expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except that this product shall be of standard quality, and except to the extent otherwise stated Techni3’s invoice, quotation, or order acknowledgement. We disclaim any and liability incurred in connection with the use of information contained herein, or otherwise. All risks of such are assumed by the user. Furthermore, nothing contained herein shall be construed as a recommendation to use any process or to manufacture or to use any product in conflict with existing or future patents covering any product or material or its use.