ECCOSORB® LS is a series of light-weight, flexible, dielectrically loaded, polyurethane foam materials. These foams achieve their lossy behavior using a conductive carbon loading system. ECCOSORB® LS is not weatherproof, but can be supplied with a special coating for outdoor use or where the absorber may come in contact with fuel, lubricants, or hydraulic fluids. ECCOSORB LS can be easily cut with a knife and held in place with a Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA).
ECCOSORB® LS is available in a wide range of dielectric properties that are best characterized by their insertion loss. They are also available in a wide range of thicknesses to optimize insertion loss properties where isolation is necessary.
ECCOSORB® LS is used to absorb electromagnetic energy in a variety of applications. It can be used to line the interior of a cavity to lower its Q in RF amplifiers, oscillators, cabinets containing microwave devices, computer housings, or LNB’s. It can also be used for the isolation of antennas by insertion loss. Reflectivity of an object (metal or otherwise) can also be reduced to a small degree by applying one or more layers of ECCOSORB® LS to its surface.
A service that is competitive, responsive and reliable
Our sales team and engineers are happy to work directly on site with clients always providing a personal and direct approach to fulfilling customer needs
- High quality products that are produced in the UK (not China).
- Local Sales team and engineers available 5 days per week.
- Comprehensive back up and after sales service, with an actual technician ready to listen and help on the telephone 5 days a week. (No automated phone queuing system)
- All products are REACH and ROHS compliant.
- A Reliable, discreet and trustworthy partner with a proven track record in design and engineering.
- Very competitive compared to overseas competition.
- A huge reduction in air miles and lead times compared to overseas suppliers.
- Able to deliver to most destinations in the European Union within 24hrs.
NOTICE: The information contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. However, since the varied conditions of potential use are beyond our control, all recommendations or suggestions are presented without guarantee or responsibility on our part and users should make their own tests to determine the suitability of our products in any specific situation. This product is sold without warranty either expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except that this product shall be of standard quality, and except to the extent otherwise stated Techni3’s invoice, quotation, or order acknowledgement. We disclaim any and liability incurred in connection with the use of information contained herein, or otherwise. All risks of such are assumed by the user. Furthermore, nothing contained herein shall be construed as a recommendation to use any process or to manufacture or to use any product in conflict with existing or future patents covering any product or material or its use.