ECCOSORB® QR-13AF or (Antimony Free) is an environmentally friendly UL-94-HF-1 rated fire retardant version of the popular ECCOSORB® LS foam. Similar in design yet stiffer in nature due to the flame-retardants used, ECCOSORB® QR-13AF will generally not dust or flake off. It is not weatherproof, but can be supplied with a special coating called CERSEAL for outdoor use or where the absorber may come in contact with fuel, lubricants, or hydraulic fluids. It can be easily cut with a knife and held in place with either a Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA).
ECCOSORB® QR-13AF is designed for the suppression of cavity resonances in shielded high-frequency modules and the absorption of parasitic radiation emanating from high speed electronic circuits. It can be used to line the interior of a cavity to lower its Q in RF amplifiers, cabinets containing microwave devices or computer housings requiring a high UL rated absorber. It can also be used for the isolation of antennas by insertion loss.
UL 94 HF-1 Rated, conductive, non-dusting, PSA option available, easily cut
|Applications||Free space isolation, cavity resonance control|
|Frequency Range||>1.5 GHz|
|Industries||Telecom, Security and Defense, Other|
|Temperature Range||-70 to 93°C|
A service that is competitive, responsive and reliable
Our sales team and engineers are happy to work directly on site with clients always providing a personal and direct approach to fulfilling customer needs
- High quality products that are produced in the UK (not China).
- Local Sales team and engineers available 5 days per week.
- Comprehensive back up and after sales service, with an actual technician ready to listen and help on the telephone 5 days a week. (No automated phone queuing system)
- All products are REACH and ROHS compliant.
- A Reliable, discreet and trustworthy partner with a proven track record in design and engineering.
- Very competitive compared to overseas competition.
- A huge reduction in air miles and lead times compared to overseas suppliers.
- Able to deliver to most destinations in the European Union within 24hrs.
NOTICE: The information contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. However, since the varied conditions of potential use are beyond our control, all recommendations or suggestions are presented without guarantee or responsibility on our part and users should make their own tests to determine the suitability of our products in any specific situation. This product is sold without warranty either expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except that this product shall be of standard quality, and except to the extent otherwise stated Techni3’s invoice, quotation, or order acknowledgement. We disclaim any and liability incurred in connection with the use of information contained herein, or otherwise. All risks of such are assumed by the user. Furthermore, nothing contained herein shall be construed as a recommendation to use any process or to manufacture or to use any product in conflict with existing or future patents covering any product or material or its use.