Thermal Interface Solutions
As an industry leader in high-performance, cost-effective Thermal Interface Materials (TIMs) and technologies, Laird designs and manufactures thermal products; including gap fillers and putties, phase change materials, thermal grease and thermally-conductive insulator materials that meet the demands of any application.
Meeting Ever-Increasing Thermal Demands
Today’s electronics are smaller and more powerful than ever before, leading to ever increasing thermal challenges for the systems designer. While fans, heat sinks, and even liquid cooling and thermoelectric devices can be used to provide enough cooling power, the problem remains transferring the heat from the hot components into the cooling hardware. TIMs are designed to fill in air gaps and microscopic irregularities, resulting in dramatically lower thermal resistance and thus better cooling. Laird is the world leader in material development for TIMs, and offers the broadest line of products to meet every design challenge.
A service that is competitive, responsive and reliable
Our sales team and engineers are happy to work directly on site with clients always providing a personal and direct approach to fulfilling customer needs
- High quality products that are produced in the UK (not China).
- Local Sales team and engineers available 5 days per week.
- Comprehensive back up and after sales service, with an actual technician ready to listen and help on the telephone 5 days a week. (No automated phone queuing system)
- All products are REACH and ROHS compliant.
- A Reliable, discreet and trustworthy partner with a proven track record in design and engineering.
- Very competitive compared to overseas competition.
- A huge reduction in air miles and lead times compared to overseas suppliers.
- Able to deliver to most destinations in the European Union within 24hrs.
NOTICE: The information contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. However, since the varied conditions of potential use are beyond our control, all recommendations or suggestions are presented without guarantee or responsibility on our part and users should make their own tests to determine the suitability of our products in any specific situation. This product is sold without warranty either expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except that this product shall be of standard quality, and except to the extent otherwise stated Techni3’s invoice, quotation, or order acknowledgement. We disclaim any and liability incurred in connection with the use of information contained herein, or otherwise. All risks of such are assumed by the user. Furthermore, nothing contained herein shall be construed as a recommendation to use any process or to manufacture or to use any product in conflict with existing or future patents covering any product or material or its use.