Tgard 20 Series
Low Cost, Medium Performance Insulator Material
The Tgard 20 is designed to solve over heating issues such as lower component
efficiency, premature component failures, size limitations and other performance
problems for today’s computer power supplies.
The Tgard 20 is a film-based product designed to resist cut through in sc rew
mounting applications while providing a more consistent breakdown voltage over other
The phase change coating on the film core provides an excellent mating surface for low
pressure clip mounting applications.
• Reinforced with moderate temperature resistant film
• High voltage resistant film
• Total thermal resistance of 3.4°C/watt on TO-220
• Non-blocking for ease of use
• Designed for computer power supplies
|Additional Product Description||STANDARD THICKNESS:
3 mils (0,076 mm)STANDARD ROLL SIZE:
12” x 300’ (304 mm x 91 meters)DIE-CUT PARTS:
Standard and custom configurations available
|Breakdown Voltage (Volts AC)||9000|
|Dielectric Breakdown (VAC)||Voltage >6000 >9000, Test Method ASTM D149|
|Dielectric Constant Range||1MHz 1.8, Test Method, ASTM D257|
|Dielectric with Standard Voltage||
4500, Test Method ASTM D149
|Elongation at break||
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 150C (-40 to 302F)|
|Operating Temperature Range (°C)||– 40 to 150|
|Pressure Sensitive Adhesive||Single side adhesive|
Tgard 20 Series
|Other||Standard Roll Width (inches): 0.002
Standard Roll Width (mm): 0.051
|Product Benefits||• High dielectric breakdown of 9,000 volts
• Film base resistance cut through
• Thermal resistance of 0.60°C-in2/ watt @ 25 psi pressure
|Roll Size||12″ x 300’|304 mm x 91 m|
|Temperature – Operating (Max Celsius)||150.00|
|Temperature – Operating (Min Celsius)||-40.00|
|Tensile Strength||Mpa 138, psi 20k, test method ASTM D412|
|Test Method – Dielectric Breakdown Voltage||ASTM D149|
|Test Method – Dielectric with Standard Voltage||ASTM D149|
|Test Method – Elongation||ASTM D412|
|Thermal Resistance (°C-in²/W)||0.65 (10psi)|
|Thickness Max (mm)||0.08|
|Thickness Min (mm)||0.08|
|UL Flammability Rating||UL 94 V0|
|Volume Resistivity||Volume Resistivity Del 10, Volume Resistivity, ASTM D257|
A service that is competitive, responsive and reliable
Our sales team and engineers are happy to work directly on site with clients always providing a personal and direct approach to fulfilling customer needs
- High quality products that are produced in the UK (not China).
- Local Sales team and engineers available 5 days per week.
- Comprehensive back up and after sales service, with an actual technician ready to listen and help on the telephone 5 days a week. (No automated phone queuing system)
- All products are REACH and ROHS compliant.
- A Reliable, discreet and trustworthy partner with a proven track record in design and engineering.
- Very competitive compared to overseas competition.
- A huge reduction in air miles and lead times compared to overseas suppliers.
- Able to deliver to most destinations in the European Union within 24hrs.
NOTICE: The information contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. However, since the varied conditions of potential use are beyond our control, all recommendations or suggestions are presented without guarantee or responsibility on our part and users should make their own tests to determine the suitability of our products in any specific situation. This product is sold without warranty either expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except that this product shall be of standard quality, and except to the extent otherwise stated Techni3’s invoice, quotation, or order acknowledgement. We disclaim any and liability incurred in connection with the use of information contained herein, or otherwise. All risks of such are assumed by the user. Furthermore, nothing contained herein shall be construed as a recommendation to use any process or to manufacture or to use any product in conflict with existing or future patents covering any product or material or its use.