Tgrease 980 Series
Environmentally Friendly Thermally Conductive Grease
Tgrease™ 980 is a silicone-based thermal grease for use in high performance CPUs and
GPUs. Tgrease 980 has a high thermal conductivity of 3.8 W/mK and superior wetting characteristics, resulting in a very low thermal resistance and excellent long term reliability.
|Additional Product Description||Storage:
Store from 20°C to 35°C with a maximum humidity of 50%. Do not store
in freezer or refrigerator below 20°C.
|Applications||• CPUs (Notebooks, Desktops, Servers)
• Custom ASICS Chips
• GPUs (Graphics Chips)
• Northbridge Chipsets
• Integrated Gate Bipolar Transistors (IGBT)
|Operating Temperature||– 40C to 150C|
|Operating Temperature (Celcius)||– 40 to 150|
• Low thermal resistance
• Excellent long term stability
• RoHS compliant
• Resists pump out through novel gel technology
• Easy application with low solvent formulation
• Available in 1kg (quart container)
Tgrease 980 Series
|Temperature – Operating (Max Celsius)||
|Temperature – Operating (Min Celsius)||-40.00|
|Test Method – Color||Visual|
|Test Method – Thermal Conductivity||Hot disk thermal constants analyzer|
|Test Method – Viscosity||Brookfield heliapath Spindle T-E at 10 RPMs|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||3.10|
|Thermal Resistance (°C-in²/W)||
|Viscosity||85,000 (with solvent)|
A service that is competitive, responsive and reliable
Our sales team and engineers are happy to work directly on site with clients always providing a personal and direct approach to fulfilling customer needs
- High quality products that are produced in the UK (not China).
- Local Sales team and engineers available 5 days per week.
- Comprehensive back up and after sales service, with an actual technician ready to listen and help on the telephone 5 days a week. (No automated phone queuing system)
- All products are REACH and ROHS compliant.
- A Reliable, discreet and trustworthy partner with a proven track record in design and engineering.
- Very competitive compared to overseas competition.
- A huge reduction in air miles and lead times compared to overseas suppliers.
- Able to deliver to most destinations in the European Union within 24hrs.
NOTICE: The information contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. However, since the varied conditions of potential use are beyond our control, all recommendations or suggestions are presented without guarantee or responsibility on our part and users should make their own tests to determine the suitability of our products in any specific situation. This product is sold without warranty either expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except that this product shall be of standard quality, and except to the extent otherwise stated Techni3’s invoice, quotation, or order acknowledgement. We disclaim any and liability incurred in connection with the use of information contained herein, or otherwise. All risks of such are assumed by the user. Furthermore, nothing contained herein shall be construed as a recommendation to use any process or to manufacture or to use any product in conflict with existing or future patents covering any product or material or its use.