TGON 900 Graphite Sheets
HIGH THERMAL CONDUCTIVE GRAPHITE SHEET
Tgon™ 9000 is a synthetic graphite thermal interface material consisting of carbon in-plane mono-crystal structure.
Tgon 9000 is ultra-thin, light-weight, flexible and offers excellent in-plane thermal conductivity. Ideal for variety of heat spreading applications where in-plan thermal conductivity dominates and limited spaces.
The Tgon 9000 family is available in a variety of thicknesses:
Tgon 9017 – 17um
Tgon 9025 – 25um
Tgon 9040 – 40um
Tgon 9070 – 70um
Tgon 9100 – 100um
Thermal Conductivity: 500 to 1900W/mK
4 times thermal conductivity than copper
Reduce hot spots and protect sensitive areas
Enables slim device designs with ultra-thin of 17um
Light weight with density of 2.05~2.25 5g/cm³ for thickness of 17um & 25um
Flexible (Withstand more than 10,000 times bending with R=5mm)
Ease of manufacturing for high volume production
|Additional Product Description||PRODUCT STRUCTURE
There are two types of product structure as follows:
– Tgon™9000 series: Tgon™9000 sheet only
– Tgon™9000PA series: Tgon™9000 with one-side PET film & one-side adhesive
See the data sheet for more information.
|Applications||Handheld devices, mobile computing, displays, lighting, telecom|
|Density End (g/cc)||2.25|
|Density Start (g/cc)||0.70|
|Industries||Automotive, consumer electronics, industrial, IT, defense, telecommunications, transportation|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/mK) – xy axis||1900|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/mK) – z axis||
|Thickness Max (mm)||0.10|
|Thickness Min (mm)||0.02|
|XY- Axis Thermal Conductivity Start (W/mK)||
A service that is competitive, responsive and reliable
Our sales team and engineers are happy to work directly on site with clients always providing a personal and direct approach to fulfilling customer needs
- High quality products that are produced in the UK (not China).
- Local Sales team and engineers available 5 days per week.
- Comprehensive back up and after sales service, with an actual technician ready to listen and help on the telephone 5 days a week. (No automated phone queuing system)
- All products are REACH and ROHS compliant.
- A Reliable, discreet and trustworthy partner with a proven track record in design and engineering.
- Very competitive compared to overseas competition.
- A huge reduction in air miles and lead times compared to overseas suppliers.
- Able to deliver to most destinations in the European Union within 24hrs.
NOTICE: The information contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. However, since the varied conditions of potential use are beyond our control, all recommendations or suggestions are presented without guarantee or responsibility on our part and users should make their own tests to determine the suitability of our products in any specific situation. This product is sold without warranty either expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except that this product shall be of standard quality, and except to the extent otherwise stated Techni3’s invoice, quotation, or order acknowledgement. We disclaim any and liability incurred in connection with the use of information contained herein, or otherwise. All risks of such are assumed by the user. Furthermore, nothing contained herein shall be construed as a recommendation to use any process or to manufacture or to use any product in conflict with existing or future patents covering any product or material or its use.