TMATE 2900 Series
For Exceptionally Low Thermal Resistance
The Tmate 2900 Series is a reusable phase change material (PCM) designed for ease of testing and rework ability. It has a composite construction of a special malleable metal alloy and a high-performance PCM.
At 50°C the Tmate 2900 Series begins to soften and flow filling the microscopic irregularities of the thermal solution thus reducing thermal resistance.
It shows no thermal performance degradation after 1 000 hours @130°C or after 500 cycles from -25°C to 125°C. The PCM softens and does not fully change state resulting in minimal migration (pump-out) at operating temperatures (see viscosity curve). It is available in three thicknesses: 0.005” (0.125 mm) 0.010” (0.25 mm) and 0.020” (0.5 mm).
• Reusable: make and break thermal interface connection many times
• Naturally tacky at room temperature no adhesive required
• No heat sink preheating required
• Available in 3 thicknesses, 0.005″, 0.010″ and 0.020″ (0.125mm, 0.25mm and 0.50mm)
|Additional Product Description||Standard Thicknesses:
0.005” (0.13 mm) 0.010” (0.25 mm) 0.020” (0.51 mm) Consult the factory for alternate thicknessesStandard Sheet Sizes:
9” x 9” (229 mm x 229 mm)
Tmate™ 2900 sheets are supplied with a clear polyester top liner to protect phase change material.
Tmate™ 2900 is available in individual die cut shapes.
|Applications||• High frequency microprocessors
• Notebook and desktop PCs
• Computer servers
• Thermal test stands
|Dielectric Constant Range||4.2|
Construction & composition – Foil reinforced boron nitride filled film
Thickness tolerance – ± 0.001” (±0.03 mm)
Shelf life – 1 year
Phase change softening temperature – 50°C to 70°C
“Burn-In” temperature – 70°C for 5 min
|Product Line||Tmate 900 Series|
|Temperature – Operating (Max Celsius)||125.00|
|Temperature – Operating (Min Celsius)||-25.00|
A service that is competitive, responsive and reliable
Our sales team and engineers are happy to work directly on site with clients always providing a personal and direct approach to fulfilling customer needs
- High quality products that are produced in the UK (not China).
- Local Sales team and engineers available 5 days per week.
- Comprehensive back up and after sales service, with an actual technician ready to listen and help on the telephone 5 days a week. (No automated phone queuing system)
- All products are REACH and ROHS compliant.
- A Reliable, discreet and trustworthy partner with a proven track record in design and engineering.
- Very competitive compared to overseas competition.
- A huge reduction in air miles and lead times compared to overseas suppliers.
- Able to deliver to most destinations in the European Union within 24hrs.
NOTICE: The information contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. However, since the varied conditions of potential use are beyond our control, all recommendations or suggestions are presented without guarantee or responsibility on our part and users should make their own tests to determine the suitability of our products in any specific situation. This product is sold without warranty either expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except that this product shall be of standard quality, and except to the extent otherwise stated Techni3’s invoice, quotation, or order acknowledgement. We disclaim any and liability incurred in connection with the use of information contained herein, or otherwise. All risks of such are assumed by the user. Furthermore, nothing contained herein shall be construed as a recommendation to use any process or to manufacture or to use any product in conflict with existing or future patents covering any product or material or its use.