TpcmTM 200SP is a silicone free, thermal phase change material (PCM) designed to meet the thermal reliability and outgassing requirements of LED lighting applications, while offering a low total cost of ownership. It is specifically designed for use in various optical applications such as automotive headlamps, LED lighting, cameras, lasers and sensors. TpcmTM 200SP is also well suited for the broader market where the thermal requirements are moderately demanding.
Tpcm 200SP is a screen printable phase change material which quickly dries to the touch so that it can be pre-applied to components for future assembly.
• Low thermal resistance
• Ease of use for high volume manufacturing
• High thixotropic index
• Dry to the touch for pre-apply applications
• High thermal reliability, minimal pump out
• Re-flow compatible
• Cost Effective
|Applications||• LED lighting
• Automotive headlamps
• Graphic Processing Chips
• Custom ASICs
• Optical applications (e.g, lasers)
|Product Line||Tpcm 200SP|
A service that is competitive, responsive and reliable
Our sales team and engineers are happy to work directly on site with clients always providing a personal and direct approach to fulfilling customer needs
- High quality products that are produced in the UK (not China).
- Local Sales team and engineers available 5 days per week.
- Comprehensive back up and after sales service, with an actual technician ready to listen and help on the telephone 5 days a week. (No automated phone queuing system)
- All products are REACH and ROHS compliant.
- A Reliable, discreet and trustworthy partner with a proven track record in design and engineering.
- Very competitive compared to overseas competition.
- A huge reduction in air miles and lead times compared to overseas suppliers.
- Able to deliver to most destinations in the European Union within 24hrs.
NOTICE: The information contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. However, since the varied conditions of potential use are beyond our control, all recommendations or suggestions are presented without guarantee or responsibility on our part and users should make their own tests to determine the suitability of our products in any specific situation. This product is sold without warranty either expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except that this product shall be of standard quality, and except to the extent otherwise stated Techni3’s invoice, quotation, or order acknowledgement. We disclaim any and liability incurred in connection with the use of information contained herein, or otherwise. All risks of such are assumed by the user. Furthermore, nothing contained herein shall be construed as a recommendation to use any process or to manufacture or to use any product in conflict with existing or future patents covering any product or material or its use.