Tpcm 580 Series
For Exceptionally Low Thermal Resistance
The Tpcm 580 Series is a high-performance thermal phase change material (PCM) designed
to meet the thermal reliability and price requirements of high-end thermal applications.
The Series is inherently tacky, flexible and exceptionally easy-to-use. The Tpcm 580 Series is
available in four thicknesses: 0.003” (Tpcm 583), 0.005” (Tpcm 585), 0.008” (Tpcm 588),
0.010” (Tpcm 5810) and 0.016” (Tpcm 5816).
At temperatures above its transition temperature of 50°C (122°F), the Tpcm 580 Series
begins to soften and flow, filling the microscopic irregularities of the components it comes
into contact with. The result is an interface with minimal thermal contact resistance. Due to
the gradual change in viscosity (softening), it minimizes migration (pump-out).
The Tpcm 580 Series can be supplied as cut parts in strips and rolls with top tabbed liners for
easy application. The top tabbed liner can be removed immediately or provide a protective
cover during shipping, and can be removed at assembly. It can also be supplied in sheets and
custom die-cut configurations; and meets all environmental requirements including RoHS.
• Low total thermal resistance (0.013°C-in2/W at 50 psi)
• Inherently tacky and easy-to-use – no adhesive required
• High reliability
• Meets all environmental requirements including RoHS
• Provides high value price / performance point
|Additional Product Description||STANDARD PACKAGING
9” x 9” (228.6 mm x 228.6 mm)
18” x 18” (457.2 mm x 457.2 mm)Cut Parts:
On strip with top tabbed liner
Individual cut through
• Graphic processing chips
• Custom ASICS
|Operating Temperature||– 40C to 125C|
|Operating Temperature Range (°C)||– 40C to 125C|
|Product Line||Tpcm 580 Series|
|Temperature – Operating (Max Celsius)||125.00|
|Temperature – Operating (Min Celsius)||-40.00|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||3.80|
|Thermal Resistance (°C-in²/W)||0.013 (50psi)|
|Thickness Max (mm)||0.40|
|Thickness Min (mm)||0.07|
A service that is competitive, responsive and reliable
Our sales team and engineers are happy to work directly on site with clients always providing a personal and direct approach to fulfilling customer needs
- High quality products that are produced in the UK (not China).
- Local Sales team and engineers available 5 days per week.
- Comprehensive back up and after sales service, with an actual technician ready to listen and help on the telephone 5 days a week. (No automated phone queuing system)
- All products are REACH and ROHS compliant.
- A Reliable, discreet and trustworthy partner with a proven track record in design and engineering.
- Very competitive compared to overseas competition.
- A huge reduction in air miles and lead times compared to overseas suppliers.
- Able to deliver to most destinations in the European Union within 24hrs.
NOTICE: The information contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. However, since the varied conditions of potential use are beyond our control, all recommendations or suggestions are presented without guarantee or responsibility on our part and users should make their own tests to determine the suitability of our products in any specific situation. This product is sold without warranty either expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except that this product shall be of standard quality, and except to the extent otherwise stated Techni3’s invoice, quotation, or order acknowledgement. We disclaim any and liability incurred in connection with the use of information contained herein, or otherwise. All risks of such are assumed by the user. Furthermore, nothing contained herein shall be construed as a recommendation to use any process or to manufacture or to use any product in conflict with existing or future patents covering any product or material or its use.