TPCM 780 Series
Tpcm 780 is a high performance, inherently tacky, easy to rework phase change thermal
interface material. Developed specifically to meet the high thermal conductivity and low
thermal resistance requirements of today’s demanding processors.
This silicone-free material is so soft that it begins to flow as the temperature is elevated by
just a small amount. Also, since no tabs are required, Tpcm 780 eliminates the need for
• Minimizes contact thermal resistance by filling the microscopic irregularities
of the components it contacts. Begins to soften and flow at approximately 45ºC
• Designed to minimize migration (pump out) at CPU operating temperatures
using a unique material formulation that softens, but does not fully change phase
• Silicone-free for applications that are silicone sensitive
• Outstanding thermal performance helps to ensure CPU/application reliability
• No mess due to thixotropic characteristics which prevent flow outside of interface
• Very soft at room temperature, therefore less stress on board during assembly
• Tabless parts make for easier handling in the manufacturing environment
• RoHS Compliant
• 94V0 UL Flammability Rating
• Naturally tacky at room temperature, requiring no adhesive
• Heat sink preheating not required
• Exceptionally high reliability during storage and after installation
|Applications||• Graphics Cards
• Memory Modules
|Operating Temperature||– 40C to 125C|
Construction & Composition – Non-reinforced film
Thickness Tolerance inches (mm) ± 0.0016” (0.0406)
Specific Gravity g/cc – ~45°C to 70°C
Outgassing TML – 0.51%
Outgassing CVCM – 0.51%
|Product Line||Tpcm 780 Series|
3 sec @ 21 C
|Temperature – Operating (Max Celsius)||125.00|
|Temperature – Operating (Min Celsius)||-40.00|
|ThThermal Conductivity (W/mK)||5.40|
|Thermal Resistance (°C-in²/W)||0.025 (50psi)|
|Thickness Max (mm)||0.64|
|Thickness Min (mm)||0.20|
A service that is competitive, responsive and reliable
Our sales team and engineers are happy to work directly on site with clients always providing a personal and direct approach to fulfilling customer needs
- High quality products that are produced in the UK (not China).
- Local Sales team and engineers available 5 days per week.
- Comprehensive back up and after sales service, with an actual technician ready to listen and help on the telephone 5 days a week. (No automated phone queuing system)
- All products are REACH and ROHS compliant.
- A Reliable, discreet and trustworthy partner with a proven track record in design and engineering.
- Very competitive compared to overseas competition.
- A huge reduction in air miles and lead times compared to overseas suppliers.
- Able to deliver to most destinations in the European Union within 24hrs.
NOTICE: The information contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. However, since the varied conditions of potential use are beyond our control, all recommendations or suggestions are presented without guarantee or responsibility on our part and users should make their own tests to determine the suitability of our products in any specific situation. This product is sold without warranty either expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except that this product shall be of standard quality, and except to the extent otherwise stated Techni3’s invoice, quotation, or order acknowledgement. We disclaim any and liability incurred in connection with the use of information contained herein, or otherwise. All risks of such are assumed by the user. Furthermore, nothing contained herein shall be construed as a recommendation to use any process or to manufacture or to use any product in conflict with existing or future patents covering any product or material or its use.