TPCM FSF 52 Series
Tpcm FSF-52 is a free standing film. It contains no substrate. At temperatures greater than 52?C Tpcm FSF-52 changes into a molten state and under low closure force wets the heat sink and component surfaces to create a very thin low thermal resistance interface. Tpcm FSF-52 is thixotropic and won’t flow from the interface.
Tpcm FSF-52 has superior thermal performance comparable to the highest performing grease and phase change products available. Since it is a free standing film it is easy to handle and is a great replacement for messy grease.
Tpcm FSF-52 is available as individual die cut parts kiss cut parts on rolls or sheets and uncut rolls. Tpcm FSF-52 is 0.005″ (0.125mm) thick.
• Superior thermal resistance after phase change at 52°C
• Thixotropic – won’t bleed or flow out of the interface
• Easy to handle and is a great messy grease replacement
• Free standing film
|Additional Product Description||Standard sheet sizes:
18”x18” & 9”x9”. Sheets are supplied with white release paper as top and bottom liner.
Individual die cut shapes can also be supplied.
• Graphic processing chips
• Custom ASICS
Construction & Composition – Ceramic filled wax based free standing film
Thickness Tolerance – +/-0.001” (0.025mm)
Phase Change Temperature – 52°C
|Product Line||Tpcm FSF 52 Series|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||0.90|
|Thermal Resistance (°C-in²/W)||@ 10 psi – 0.042 C-in2/W (0.27 C-cm2/W)
@ 50 psi – 0.030 C-in2/W (0.19 C-cm2/W)
|UL Flammability||94 V0|
|Volume Resistivity||Volume Resistivity Del 7.9|
A service that is competitive, responsive and reliable
Our sales team and engineers are happy to work directly on site with clients always providing a personal and direct approach to fulfilling customer needs
- High quality products that are produced in the UK (not China).
- Local Sales team and engineers available 5 days per week.
- Comprehensive back up and after sales service, with an actual technician ready to listen and help on the telephone 5 days a week. (No automated phone queuing system)
- All products are REACH and ROHS compliant.
- A Reliable, discreet and trustworthy partner with a proven track record in design and engineering.
- Very competitive compared to overseas competition.
- A huge reduction in air miles and lead times compared to overseas suppliers.
- Able to deliver to most destinations in the European Union within 24hrs.
NOTICE: The information contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. However, since the varied conditions of potential use are beyond our control, all recommendations or suggestions are presented without guarantee or responsibility on our part and users should make their own tests to determine the suitability of our products in any specific situation. This product is sold without warranty either expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except that this product shall be of standard quality, and except to the extent otherwise stated Techni3’s invoice, quotation, or order acknowledgement. We disclaim any and liability incurred in connection with the use of information contained herein, or otherwise. All risks of such are assumed by the user. Furthermore, nothing contained herein shall be construed as a recommendation to use any process or to manufacture or to use any product in conflict with existing or future patents covering any product or material or its use.