SLIM TIM 10000
Slim TIMTM 10000 is a non-silicone, high performance thermal interface material designed for
thin gap applications. It takes advantage of a novel, new chemistry enabling free standing, high
thermal conductivity, thin gap fillers. Slim TIM 10000 is currently available in 0.125, 0.200, and
0.250 mm thicknesses.
Slim TIM 10000 utilizes a unique polymer chosen to maximize system performance. The
specially designed polymer package:
• Enables free standing, thin films (no carrier film, e.g., PI, fiberglass)
• Minimizes contact thermal resistance while offering high thermal conductivity
• Is silicone free
• Survives multiple solder reflow operations (Pb-free solder reflow profiles)
• Allows easy rework, requiring minimal force to separate components
• Enables pre-application / pre-assembly to heat sinks, BLS or other substrates
• Free standing film
• High Thermal Performance
• Exceptionally Low Thermal Resistance
• Silicone free
• Solder reflow compatible (3X)
• High Reliability
• Naturally Tacky
• Flat Panel Displays
• Hard Disk Drives
• Optical Components
• Graphics Cards
• Memory Modules
|Product Line||Slim TIM 10000|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||5.50|
A service that is competitive, responsive and reliable
Our sales team and engineers are happy to work directly on site with clients always providing a personal and direct approach to fulfilling customer needs
- High quality products that are produced in the UK (not China).
- Local Sales team and engineers available 5 days per week.
- Comprehensive back up and after sales service, with an actual technician ready to listen and help on the telephone 5 days a week. (No automated phone queuing system)
- All products are REACH and ROHS compliant.
- A Reliable, discreet and trustworthy partner with a proven track record in design and engineering.
- Very competitive compared to overseas competition.
- A huge reduction in air miles and lead times compared to overseas suppliers.
- Able to deliver to most destinations in the European Union within 24hrs.
NOTICE: The information contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. However, since the varied conditions of potential use are beyond our control, all recommendations or suggestions are presented without guarantee or responsibility on our part and users should make their own tests to determine the suitability of our products in any specific situation. This product is sold without warranty either expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except that this product shall be of standard quality, and except to the extent otherwise stated Techni3’s invoice, quotation, or order acknowledgement. We disclaim any and liability incurred in connection with the use of information contained herein, or otherwise. All risks of such are assumed by the user. Furthermore, nothing contained herein shall be construed as a recommendation to use any process or to manufacture or to use any product in conflict with existing or future patents covering any product or material or its use.