The high rate of compliancy of Tflex 300TG allows the material to “totally blanket”
the component, enhancing thermal transfer. The material has a very low compression
set enabling the pad to be reused many times. Tflex 300TG, in achieving its stellar
compliancy, does not sacrifice thermal performance. With a thermal conductivity of
1.2 W/mK, low thermal resistance can be achieved at low pressures.
A Tgard silicone liner has been added to the Tflex 300TG to offer a guaranteed
dielectric barrier. The Tgard™ is cut-through resistant and provides easier part handling
in mass production.
Extreme compliancy allows material to “totally blanket” component(s)
Thermal conductivity of 1.2 W/mK
Provides a dielectric barrier
Low compression set enables the pad to be reused many times
|Applications||Notebook and desktop computers
Flat panel displays
Power conversion equipment
Set top box
Optical disk drives
|Construction and Composition||Filled silicone elastomer on carrier line|
|Specific Gravity (g/cc)||1.79|
|Temperature Range||-40 to 160C|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||1.20|
|Thickness Max (mm)||5.00|
|Thickness Min (mm)||0.50|
|UL Flammability Rating||94 VO|
A service that is competitive, responsive and reliable
Our sales team and engineers are happy to work directly on site with clients always providing a personal and direct approach to fulfilling customer needs
- High quality products that are produced in the UK (not China).
- Local Sales team and engineers available 5 days per week.
- Comprehensive back up and after sales service, with an actual technician ready to listen and help on the telephone 5 days a week. (No automated phone queuing system)
- All products are REACH and ROHS compliant.
- A Reliable, discreet and trustworthy partner with a proven track record in design and engineering.
- Very competitive compared to overseas competition.
- A huge reduction in air miles and lead times compared to overseas suppliers.
- Able to deliver to most destinations in the European Union within 24hrs.
NOTICE: The information contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. However, since the varied conditions of potential use are beyond our control, all recommendations or suggestions are presented without guarantee or responsibility on our part and users should make their own tests to determine the suitability of our products in any specific situation. This product is sold without warranty either expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except that this product shall be of standard quality, and except to the extent otherwise stated Techni3’s invoice, quotation, or order acknowledgement. We disclaim any and liability incurred in connection with the use of information contained herein, or otherwise. All risks of such are assumed by the user. Furthermore, nothing contained herein shall be construed as a recommendation to use any process or to manufacture or to use any product in conflict with existing or future patents covering any product or material or its use.