Compliant 2.8 W/mK Thermally Conductive Gap Filler
Tflex 50000 is a compliant elastomer gap filler designed to provide excellent thermal
performance while remaining cost effective. This soft interface pad conforms well with
minimal pressure, resulting in little or no stress on mating parts. Tflex 500’s unique
silicone and filler combination has extremely low silicone extractables compared to many
other silicone interface products. Tflex 50000 meets NASA outgassing specification.
Tflex 50000 is naturally tacky, no adhesive coating is required. Tflex 50000 is electrically
insulating, stable from -50ºC to 200ºC and is certified to UL 94V0 flammability rating.
• Thermal conductivity 2.8 W/mK
• Highly compliant and cost effective
• Low thermal resistance even at low pressure
• Available in thicknesses from 0.020-inch (0.25mm) through
0.200-inch (5.0mm) in 0.010-inch increments
• Naturally tacky for easy assembly
• Low silicone extractables
|Applications||• Cooling components to chassis
• Telecommunication hardware
• Thermal module for notebook computer
• LED solid state lighting
• Power electronics
• Computer servers
• Graphics cards
• Gaming systems
• LCD and PDP flat panel displays
• Industrial automation equipment
• Wireless infrastructure
• Fragile ASIC components
• Automotive engine control
• IT devices
• Military electronics
|Dielectric Constant Range||
|Elongation at break||
Construction & Composition
Ceramic filled silicone sheet
Outgassing CVCM (Post Cured)
0.04% (not post cured)
Thermal Resistance @ 40 mils, 20 psi @ 1mm, 138KPa
0.50 °C-in2/W 3.23 °C-cm2/W
Percent Deflection @ 10 psi
Percent Deflection @ 50 psi
Percent Deflection @ 100 psi
|Outgassing Total Mass Loss||0.29 (not post cured)|
|Product Line||Tflex 50000 Series|
|Shore Hardness||40 Shore 00|
|Temperature Range (Max Celsius)||200.00|
|Temperature Range (Min Celsius)||-45.00|
|Tensile Strength||del 66|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||2.70|
|UL Flammability||94 V0|
|Volume Resistivity||Volume Resistivity Del 1|
A service that is competitive, responsive and reliable
Our sales team and engineers are happy to work directly on site with clients always providing a personal and direct approach to fulfilling customer needs
- High quality products that are produced in the UK (not China).
- Local Sales team and engineers available 5 days per week.
- Comprehensive back up and after sales service, with an actual technician ready to listen and help on the telephone 5 days a week. (No automated phone queuing system)
- All products are REACH and ROHS compliant.
- A Reliable, discreet and trustworthy partner with a proven track record in design and engineering.
- Very competitive compared to overseas competition.
- A huge reduction in air miles and lead times compared to overseas suppliers.
- Able to deliver to most destinations in the European Union within 24hrs.
NOTICE: The information contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. However, since the varied conditions of potential use are beyond our control, all recommendations or suggestions are presented without guarantee or responsibility on our part and users should make their own tests to determine the suitability of our products in any specific situation. This product is sold without warranty either expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except that this product shall be of standard quality, and except to the extent otherwise stated Techni3’s invoice, quotation, or order acknowledgement. We disclaim any and liability incurred in connection with the use of information contained herein, or otherwise. All risks of such are assumed by the user. Furthermore, nothing contained herein shall be construed as a recommendation to use any process or to manufacture or to use any product in conflict with existing or future patents covering any product or material or its use.