Tflex 700 Series
Tflex 700 is a 5 W/mK soft gap filler thermal interface material with great thermal
performance and high compliancy. The soft interface pad conforms to component topography,
resulting in little or no stress on the components and mating chassis or parts.
Unique silicone and ceramic filler technology allows a combination of high compliancy and
high thermal performance. Tflex 700 is stable from -45ºC thru 200ºC and meets UL 94V0
flame rating. Naturally tacky, it requires no additional adhesive coating which inhibits thermal
• Thermal conductivity 5.0 W/mK
• Highly compliant
• Low thermal resistance even at low pressure
• Available in thicknesses from 0.020” thru
0.200” (0.5mm thru 5.0mm)
• Naturally tacky for adhesion during assembly and transport
|Additional Product Description||STANDARD THICKNESSES
Standard thickness 0.020” (0.5mm) through 0.200” (5.0mm)
available in 0.010” (0.25mm) increments.
MATERIAL NAME AND THICKNESS
Data for design engineer guidance only. Observed performance varies in application.
|Applications||• Cooling components to chassis, frame
or other mating components
• Mass storage devices
• Heat pipe thermal solutions for notebook
• Automotive engine control
• Telecommunication hardware
• LED solid state lighting
• Power electronics
• Flat panel displays
• Audio and video components
• Computer servers and other IT infrastructure
• GPS navigation and other portable devices
|Dielectric Constant Range||5|
|Elongation at Break||Pending|
Construction & Composition
Ceramic filled silicone sheet
Outgassing CVCM (Post Cured)
Thermal Resistance @ 40 mils, 20 psi @ 1mm, 138KPa
0.21 °C-in2/W 1.22 °C-in2/W
Percent Deflection @ 10 psi
Percent Deflection @ 50 psi
Percent Deflection @ 100 psi
|Outgassing Total Mass Loss||Pending|
|Product Line||Tflex 700 Series|
|Shore Hardness||78 – <1mm
66 – >1mm
|Temperature Range (Max Celsius)||200.00|
|Temperature Range (Min Celsius)||-45.00|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||5.00|
|Thickness Max (mm)||5.00|
|Thickness Min (mm)||0.50|
|UL Flammability||94 V0|
|Volume Resistivity||Volume Resistivity Del 1|
A service that is competitive, responsive and reliable
Our sales team and engineers are happy to work directly on site with clients always providing a personal and direct approach to fulfilling customer needs
- High quality products that are produced in the UK (not China).
- Local Sales team and engineers available 5 days per week.
- Comprehensive back up and after sales service, with an actual technician ready to listen and help on the telephone 5 days a week. (No automated phone queuing system)
- All products are REACH and ROHS compliant.
- A Reliable, discreet and trustworthy partner with a proven track record in design and engineering.
- Very competitive compared to overseas competition.
- A huge reduction in air miles and lead times compared to overseas suppliers.
- Able to deliver to most destinations in the European Union within 24hrs.
NOTICE: The information contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. However, since the varied conditions of potential use are beyond our control, all recommendations or suggestions are presented without guarantee or responsibility on our part and users should make their own tests to determine the suitability of our products in any specific situation. This product is sold without warranty either expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except that this product shall be of standard quality, and except to the extent otherwise stated Techni3’s invoice, quotation, or order acknowledgement. We disclaim any and liability incurred in connection with the use of information contained herein, or otherwise. All risks of such are assumed by the user. Furthermore, nothing contained herein shall be construed as a recommendation to use any process or to manufacture or to use any product in conflict with existing or future patents covering any product or material or its use.