TWO-PART CURE IN PLACE GAP FILLER
Tflex CR200 is a two-part silicone-based thermal gap filler tha t has low viscosity prior to curing. Tflex CR200 is ideal for applications where large ga p tolerances are present. The low viscosity makes it ideal for applications in which the components cannot withstand high pressure during assembly. The mixed material will cure at room temperature or can be accelerated with the addition of heat. The Tflex CR200 composit ion provides excellent thermal performance and compliance.
• Soft and compliant transferring little to no pressure between interfaces
• 2.0 W/mK thermal conductivity
• Available in 50cc & 200cc cartridges and 20 kg pail kits
• Easy to dispense
|Additional Product Description||
Data for design engineer guidance only. Observed performance varies in application. Engineers are reminded to test the material in application.
|Applications||• Automotive electronics
• LED Lighting
• Graphic chips
• Telecom Base Stations
|Colour||Part A – Yellow
Part B – White
|Flow Rate (g/min)||170|
|Min Bondline Thickness (mm/in)||0.025|
Compodition – Two-part ceramic filled dispensable liquid silicone gap filler
Viscosity before combining (cps) – 260 000
Mix ratio – 1:1
Continuous Use Temperature – -45 to 200 ?C
Minimum Bondline thickness TG <-60 ?C
Pot life @ 25?C (minutes) – >60
Cure @ 25?C (minutes) – 300
Cure @ 100?C (minutes) – 2
|Specific Gravity (g/cc)||2.47|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||2.00|
94 V0 Pending
|Volume Resistivity||Volume Resistivity Del 1,013|
A service that is competitive, responsive and reliable
Our sales team and engineers are happy to work directly on site with clients always providing a personal and direct approach to fulfilling customer needs
- High quality products that are produced in the UK (not China).
- Local Sales team and engineers available 5 days per week.
- Comprehensive back up and after sales service, with an actual technician ready to listen and help on the telephone 5 days a week. (No automated phone queuing system)
- All products are REACH and ROHS compliant.
- A Reliable, discreet and trustworthy partner with a proven track record in design and engineering.
- Very competitive compared to overseas competition.
- A huge reduction in air miles and lead times compared to overseas suppliers.
- Able to deliver to most destinations in the European Union within 24hrs.
NOTICE: The information contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. However, since the varied conditions of potential use are beyond our control, all recommendations or suggestions are presented without guarantee or responsibility on our part and users should make their own tests to determine the suitability of our products in any specific situation. This product is sold without warranty either expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except that this product shall be of standard quality, and except to the extent otherwise stated Techni3’s invoice, quotation, or order acknowledgement. We disclaim any and liability incurred in connection with the use of information contained herein, or otherwise. All risks of such are assumed by the user. Furthermore, nothing contained herein shall be construed as a recommendation to use any process or to manufacture or to use any product in conflict with existing or future patents covering any product or material or its use.