Laird Tflex HD300 is a 2.7 W/mK gap filling material in our high deflection line of products. Tflex HD300 is an excellent choice when wide manufacturing tolerances occur. These variable gaps can be filled with Tflex HD300 while generating minimal board and component stress. Laird’s unique manufacturing capabilities, filler and resin knowledge result in this unique product designed with customer applications in mind.
Tflex HD300 is provided in thickness from .5mm (.020″) up to 5mm (.200″) in .5mm (.020″) increments as standard. Non-standard increments of .25mm (.010″) are available if required, please contact Laird for information and pricing. In addition, Laird can provide Tflex HD300 in multiple converted formats through approved converters and distribution networks. Also, if your application requires, we can deliver sheets of material as large as 460mm (18″) X 460mm (18″).
• 2.7 W/mK thermal conductivity
• Low pressure versus deflection characteristics
• Excellent surface wetting for low contact resistance
• Minimizes board and component stress
• Large tolerance applications
• Converted parts and sheets available
• 0.5mm (.020”) to 5mm (.200) standard
• Naturally tacky on both sides, or available with Laird’s DC1 option for tack on one side only
• 0.5mm (.020”) and .75mm (.030) use fiberglass reinforcement
|Flame Rating||94 V0|
Tflex HD300 Series
|Temperature Range||-40C to 200C|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||2.70|
|Thickness (mm)||0.5mm to 5mm (0.020″ – 0.200″)|
A service that is competitive, responsive and reliable
Our sales team and engineers are happy to work directly on site with clients always providing a personal and direct approach to fulfilling customer needs
- High quality products that are produced in the UK (not China).
- Local Sales team and engineers available 5 days per week.
- Comprehensive back up and after sales service, with an actual technician ready to listen and help on the telephone 5 days a week. (No automated phone queuing system)
- All products are REACH and ROHS compliant.
- A Reliable, discreet and trustworthy partner with a proven track record in design and engineering.
- Very competitive compared to overseas competition.
- A huge reduction in air miles and lead times compared to overseas suppliers.
- Able to deliver to most destinations in the European Union within 24hrs.
NOTICE: The information contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. However, since the varied conditions of potential use are beyond our control, all recommendations or suggestions are presented without guarantee or responsibility on our part and users should make their own tests to determine the suitability of our products in any specific situation. This product is sold without warranty either expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except that this product shall be of standard quality, and except to the extent otherwise stated Techni3’s invoice, quotation, or order acknowledgement. We disclaim any and liability incurred in connection with the use of information contained herein, or otherwise. All risks of such are assumed by the user. Furthermore, nothing contained herein shall be construed as a recommendation to use any process or to manufacture or to use any product in conflict with existing or future patents covering any product or material or its use.