MID-PERFORMANCE GAP FILLER WITH 1.8 W/MK
Tflex HR400 is a cost-effective and compliant gap filler thermal interface material with excellent thermal performance and great handling for mass-production applications.
The low modulus interface pad conforms to component topography resulting in little stress on the components mating chassis or parts. The softness relieves mechanical stress from high stack-up tolerance and absorbs shock resulting in improved device reliability.
Tflex HR400’s recovery properties for applications requiring material rework result in continued mechanical integrity even after device rework and re-assembly. Tflex HR400 is naturally tacky on both sides and requires no additional adhesive coating to inhibit thermal performance. The tack is designed to hold the pad in place during assembly and component transport.
Tflex HR400 is electrically insulating stable from -50?C thru 160?C and meets UL 94V0 flame rating.
• Thermal Conductivity 1.8 W/mK
• Soft and Compliant
• Available in thicknesses from 0.020” thru 0.400” (0.5mm thru 10.2mm)
• Naturally tacky for adhesion during assembly and transport
|Additional Product Description||STANDARD THICKNESSES
Standard thickness is 0.020-inch (0.5 mm) through 0.400-inch (10.2 mm) and available in 0.010-inch increments. Please contact Laird Technologies for availability of thicknesses above 0.200-inch.
Fiberglass is standard in 0.020-inch and 0.030-inch thicknesses to aid in handling and is designated by the suffix “-FG”. Material is standard with both sides tacky; the -DC1 suffix indicates only one side is tacky.
MATERIAL NAME AND THICKNESS
Tflex™ indicates Laird Technologies’ elastomeric thermal gap filler product line. HR4XXX indicates Tflex HR400 product line with thickness in mils (0.001-inches); -DC1 indicates only one side tacky; -FG indicates fiberglass reinforcement.Data for design engineer guidance only. Observed performance varies in application. Engineers are reminded to test the material in application.
|Applications||• Cooling components to chassis frame or other mating components
• Memory Modules
• Home and small office network equipment
• Mass storage devices
• Automotive electronics
• Telecommunication hardware
• LED solid state lighting
• Power electronics
• LCD and PDP flat panel TV
• Set top boxes
• Audio and video components
• IT infrastructure
• GPS navigation and other portable devices
Construction – Ceramic filled silicone elastomer
Specific Gravity – 1.93
Thicnkess Tolerance – ±10%
Coefficient Thermal Expansion (CTE) – 651 ppm/?C
|Outgassing Total Mass Loss||0.32% TML
Thermal Gap Filler
|Temperature Range (Max Celsius)||160.00|
|Temperature Range (Min Celsius)||
|Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||1.80|
|Thickness (mm)||0.02in 0.5mm|
|Thickness Max (mm)||10.20|
|Thickness Min (mm)||0.50|
|UL Flammability||94 V0|
A service that is competitive, responsive and reliable
Our sales team and engineers are happy to work directly on site with clients always providing a personal and direct approach to fulfilling customer needs
- High quality products that are produced in the UK (not China).
- Local Sales team and engineers available 5 days per week.
- Comprehensive back up and after sales service, with an actual technician ready to listen and help on the telephone 5 days a week. (No automated phone queuing system)
- All products are REACH and ROHS compliant.
- A Reliable, discreet and trustworthy partner with a proven track record in design and engineering.
- Very competitive compared to overseas competition.
- A huge reduction in air miles and lead times compared to overseas suppliers.
- Able to deliver to most destinations in the European Union within 24hrs.
NOTICE: The information contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. However, since the varied conditions of potential use are beyond our control, all recommendations or suggestions are presented without guarantee or responsibility on our part and users should make their own tests to determine the suitability of our products in any specific situation. This product is sold without warranty either expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except that this product shall be of standard quality, and except to the extent otherwise stated Techni3’s invoice, quotation, or order acknowledgement. We disclaim any and liability incurred in connection with the use of information contained herein, or otherwise. All risks of such are assumed by the user. Furthermore, nothing contained herein shall be construed as a recommendation to use any process or to manufacture or to use any product in conflict with existing or future patents covering any product or material or its use.