Tflex SF600 Series
Compliant Silicone-Free 3.0 W/mK thermally conductive Gap Filler
Tflex SF600 is a high performance silicone-free thermal gap filler with a conductivity of 3.0 W/mK. Tflex SF600 is designed for applications which are silicone sensitive.
• Silicone-free gap pad
• Thermal Conductivity for material thicknesses of 10 to 30 mils is 2.8 W/mK
• Thermal Conductivity for material thicknesses of 40 to 140 mils is 3.0 W/mK
• Available in thicknesses from 0.010-inch (0.25 mm) through 0.140-inch (3.56 mm) in 0.010-inch increments
|Additional Product Description||Standard Thickness
Standard thickness is 0.010-inch (0.25 mm) through 0.140-inch (3.56 mm) and available in 0.010-inch (0.25 mm) increments. 0.010-inch is only available in custom cut parts (sheet material is not available).
MATERIAL NAME AND THICKNESS
|Applications||• Automotive applications
• Applications involving optical components
• Flat panel displays
• Hard drives
Construction – Boron Nitride filled gap pad
Standard Thickness Range – 0.010 – 0.140 inches (0.25 – 3.56 mm)
Continuous use Rating – 20?C to 125?C
Weight Loss at 125?C – <0.1% over 24 hrs
|Product Line||Tflex SF600 Series|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||3.00|
|Thickness Max (mm)||3.50|
|Thickness Min (mm)||0.25|
|Volume Resistivity||Volume Resistivity Del 1,014|
A service that is competitive, responsive and reliable
Our sales team and engineers are happy to work directly on site with clients always providing a personal and direct approach to fulfilling customer needs
- High quality products that are produced in the UK (not China).
- Local Sales team and engineers available 5 days per week.
- Comprehensive back up and after sales service, with an actual technician ready to listen and help on the telephone 5 days a week. (No automated phone queuing system)
- All products are REACH and ROHS compliant.
- A Reliable, discreet and trustworthy partner with a proven track record in design and engineering.
- Very competitive compared to overseas competition.
- A huge reduction in air miles and lead times compared to overseas suppliers.
- Able to deliver to most destinations in the European Union within 24hrs.
NOTICE: The information contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. However, since the varied conditions of potential use are beyond our control, all recommendations or suggestions are presented without guarantee or responsibility on our part and users should make their own tests to determine the suitability of our products in any specific situation. This product is sold without warranty either expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except that this product shall be of standard quality, and except to the extent otherwise stated Techni3’s invoice, quotation, or order acknowledgement. We disclaim any and liability incurred in connection with the use of information contained herein, or otherwise. All risks of such are assumed by the user. Furthermore, nothing contained herein shall be construed as a recommendation to use any process or to manufacture or to use any product in conflict with existing or future patents covering any product or material or its use.