TPLI 200 Series
Exceptionally Soft, Highly Compressible Gap Filler
Tpli 200 is a premium gap filler. A unique blend of boron nitride and silicone produce the highest performing interface pad.
Tpli 200’s exceptional combination of high thermal conductivity and compliancy generate unmatched thermal resistances in a gap filling interface material.
Tpli 200 absorbs shock and relieves stresses, thus minimizing potential damage to components. Tpli™ 200 is electrically insulating, stable from -45°C to 200°C, and meets UL 94 HB rating.
• Thermal performance leader
• 6 W/mK thermal conductivity
• Soft and compliant
• Available in thicknesses from 0.010” – 0.200” (0.25mm – 5.0mm)
|Additional Product Description||Standard Sheet Sizes
8” x 8” (203mm x 203 mm) & 16” x 16” (406mm x 406mm). Tpli™ 200 may be die cut into individual shapes.Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
Request no adhesive with”AO” suffix. Request adhesive on one side with “A1” suffix.
Double sided adhesive is not available
Data for design engineer guidance only. Observed performance varies in application. Engineers are reminded to test the material in application.
|Applications||• Notebook computers
• Handheld portable electronics
• Micro heat pipe thermal solutions
• Micro processors, memory chips, and graphic processors
• Automotive engine control modules
• Wireless communication hardware
|Outgassing CVCM||0.03,Test Method ASTM E595, TML 0.08|
|Product Line||Tpli 200 Series|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||6.00|
|Thickness Max (mm)||5.00|
|Thickness Min (mm)||0.25|
A service that is competitive, responsive and reliable
Our sales team and engineers are happy to work directly on site with clients always providing a personal and direct approach to fulfilling customer needs
- High quality products that are produced in the UK (not China).
- Local Sales team and engineers available 5 days per week.
- Comprehensive back up and after sales service, with an actual technician ready to listen and help on the telephone 5 days a week. (No automated phone queuing system)
- All products are REACH and ROHS compliant.
- A Reliable, discreet and trustworthy partner with a proven track record in design and engineering.
- Very competitive compared to overseas competition.
- A huge reduction in air miles and lead times compared to overseas suppliers.
- Able to deliver to most destinations in the European Union within 24hrs.
NOTICE: The information contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. However, since the varied conditions of potential use are beyond our control, all recommendations or suggestions are presented without guarantee or responsibility on our part and users should make their own tests to determine the suitability of our products in any specific situation. This product is sold without warranty either expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except that this product shall be of standard quality, and except to the extent otherwise stated Techni3’s invoice, quotation, or order acknowledgement. We disclaim any and liability incurred in connection with the use of information contained herein, or otherwise. All risks of such are assumed by the user. Furthermore, nothing contained herein shall be construed as a recommendation to use any process or to manufacture or to use any product in conflict with existing or future patents covering any product or material or its use.