Soft Silicone Gel
Tputty 504 is a soft silicone gel thermal gap filler ideal for applications where large gap tolerances are present.
The silicone gel is filled with a complex matrix of ceramic fillers to yield superior thermal performance.
Tputty 504 is soft and compliant transferring little to no pressure between interfaces. Because Tputty 504 has a higher viscosity than grease it eliminates the bleed and pump-out usually associated with grease. Bond line variances can also be more easily controlled than with traditional thermal pads.
Tputty 504 can be applied like grease and is easily dispensable from a wide range of commercially available equipment including screen print syringe and automated equipment.
• Soft and compliant transferring little to no pressure between interfaces
• 1.8 W/mK thermal conductivity
• Available in 10cc 30cc and 55cc syringes
• Available in 100cc 170cc and 305cc auto dispense cartridges
• Available in bulk containers from sample jars through 20 kg pails
• Applies like grease and is easily dispensable from a wide range of commercially available equipment including screen print syringe and automated equipment
|Additional Product Description||Data for design engineer guidance only. Observed performance varies in application.
Engineers are reminded to test the material in application.
|Applications||• Flip chip microprocessors
• PPGAs micro BGAs BGAs
• DSP chips graphic accelerator chips
• Other high-wattage electronic components
• LED lighting
Construction & Composition – Ceramic-filled dispensable silicone gel
Outgassing TML wt% / vol% 0.34 / 0.92
Outgassing CVCM wt% / vol% 0.09 / 0.24
Viscocity @ 23ºC mPa.s (cP) Brookfield RV TC spindle Helipath @ 0.5 rpm – 4 000 000 to 8 000 000
Thermal Impendance – 0.15ºC-in²/W
Thermal Impendance – 0.27ºC-in²/W
MSDS – Available upon request
|Product Line||Tputty 504 Series|
|Specific Gravity (g/cc)||
|Temperature Range (Max Celsius)||200.00|
|Temperature Range (Min Celsius)||-45.00|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||
|Volume Resistivity||Volume Resistivity Del 1,014|
A service that is competitive, responsive and reliable
Our sales team and engineers are happy to work directly on site with clients always providing a personal and direct approach to fulfilling customer needs
- High quality products that are produced in the UK (not China).
- Local Sales team and engineers available 5 days per week.
- Comprehensive back up and after sales service, with an actual technician ready to listen and help on the telephone 5 days a week. (No automated phone queuing system)
- All products are REACH and ROHS compliant.
- A Reliable, discreet and trustworthy partner with a proven track record in design and engineering.
- Very competitive compared to overseas competition.
- A huge reduction in air miles and lead times compared to overseas suppliers.
- Able to deliver to most destinations in the European Union within 24hrs.
NOTICE: The information contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. However, since the varied conditions of potential use are beyond our control, all recommendations or suggestions are presented without guarantee or responsibility on our part and users should make their own tests to determine the suitability of our products in any specific situation. This product is sold without warranty either expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except that this product shall be of standard quality, and except to the extent otherwise stated Techni3’s invoice, quotation, or order acknowledgement. We disclaim any and liability incurred in connection with the use of information contained herein, or otherwise. All risks of such are assumed by the user. Furthermore, nothing contained herein shall be construed as a recommendation to use any process or to manufacture or to use any product in conflict with existing or future patents covering any product or material or its use.