Soft Silicone Putty
Tputty 506 is a soft single part silicone putty thermal gap filler in which no cure is required. This gap filler is ideal for applications where large gap tolerances are present and in which traditional gap filler pads may apply added pressure on components. This material can be dispensed to fill large and uneven gaps in assemblies.
Tputty 506 has a composition which yields superior thermal performance and super compliancy. This material transfers little to no pressure between interfaces. Tputty 506 is non-abrasive which leads to less wear on dispensing equipment and therefore reduced equipment maintenance/repair costs.
• Soft and compliant transferring little to no pressure between interfaces
• 3.5 W/mK thermal conductivity
• Available in 75 cc 180 cc 360 cc and 600 cc dispensing cartridges
• Available in 20 kg pails
• Easily dispensable from an EFD dispensing system
|Additional Product Description||Data for design engineer guidance only. Observed performance varies in application. Engineers are reminded to test the material in application.|
• Graphic chips
• LED lighting
|Flow Rate (g/min)||17.2|
|Min Bondline Thickness (mm/in)||0.1|
Construction & Composition – Fully Cured Ceramic-filled dispensable silicone putty
Flow Rate (75 cc taper tip 0.125” orifice 90 psi) – 17.2 cc/min
Abrasiveness of Predominant Filler – 2
Minimum Bondline thickness mm (in) -0.1 (0.004)
Outgassing TML weight percent -0.46%
Outgassing TML volume percent -0.79%
Coefficient of Volumetric Expansion (CVE) -680 ppm/K
Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (CTE) -227 ppm/K
Tg < -90°C
Specific Heat -0.85 J/gK
|Product Line||Tputty 506 Series|
|Specific Gravity (g/cc)||
|Temperature Range (Max Celsius)||200.00|
|Temperature Range (Min Celsius)||-45.00|
|Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||
|Volume Resistivity||Volume Resistivity Del 1.8|
A service that is competitive, responsive and reliable
Our sales team and engineers are happy to work directly on site with clients always providing a personal and direct approach to fulfilling customer needs
- High quality products that are produced in the UK (not China).
- Local Sales team and engineers available 5 days per week.
- Comprehensive back up and after sales service, with an actual technician ready to listen and help on the telephone 5 days a week. (No automated phone queuing system)
- All products are REACH and ROHS compliant.
- A Reliable, discreet and trustworthy partner with a proven track record in design and engineering.
- Very competitive compared to overseas competition.
- A huge reduction in air miles and lead times compared to overseas suppliers.
- Able to deliver to most destinations in the European Union within 24hrs.
NOTICE: The information contained herein is to the best of our knowledge true and accurate. However, since the varied conditions of potential use are beyond our control, all recommendations or suggestions are presented without guarantee or responsibility on our part and users should make their own tests to determine the suitability of our products in any specific situation. This product is sold without warranty either expressed or implied, of fitness for a particular purpose or otherwise, except that this product shall be of standard quality, and except to the extent otherwise stated Techni3’s invoice, quotation, or order acknowledgement. We disclaim any and liability incurred in connection with the use of information contained herein, or otherwise. All risks of such are assumed by the user. Furthermore, nothing contained herein shall be construed as a recommendation to use any process or to manufacture or to use any product in conflict with existing or future patents covering any product or material or its use.